Green Unikleen 200 is great solution for many processes
Unikleen 200 is used for manual and mechanized cleaning and degreasing of parts, components and assemblies, inter-operational and final cleaning of products, preparation of surfaces before applying paint and varnish, galvanic and other coatings, for cleaning special equipment, passenger transport and rolling stock, for cleaning of carriages and undercar body equipment, outdoor and internal cleaning of tanks, for daily cleaning of industrial and office space, as well as for cleaning any other moisture-resistant and textile surfaces.
Green Unikleen 200 advantages
- Safe product – does not contain free alkali, volatile organic compounds and other corrosive and dangerous components and is a neutral product;
- The service life of the working solution is 4-5 times longer compared to traditional detergents, as it does not create a stable emulsion with contaminants that are separated onto the surface of the solution;
- Does not pickle metals, does not emit harmful vapors, does not leave deposits and does not impair the adhesion with a paint and varnish coating;
- Universal, suitable for cleaning and degreasing any surfaces by any method. Due to its technical properties, Unikleen 100 can advantageously replace the huge range of traditional products;
- Works in cold and hot water, as well as in the vapor state;
- Disposed of through the sewer;
- Protects the rinsed surfaces from corrosion;
- Does not harm the paintwork in working solutions of any concentration and at any exposure time.
Super concentrated products are used with any proportioner. Simply adjust for the greater dilutions listed below.
|Process / Solutions||Dilution|
|General Floor Cleaning||1:8|