The IPAX System for Total Parts Washing Service
INTRODUCTIONIpax Cleanogel, Inc. manufactures a full line of parts cleaners and degreasers:
- Appropriate for any parts cleaning task
- Approved for use by all major automobile manufacturers.
THE IPAX TOTAL SYSTEM APPROACH
- Analyze Your Needs
- Visit your facility
- Analyze your parts washing needs
- Review your current processes
- Recommend the best process for safety, effectiveness, and environmental responsibility.
- Equipment Recommendation
- Parts Cleaning – General purpose parts cleaning may be accomplished using one or more of several methods: heated dip tanks, power washers, spray washers, etc.
- Special Cleaning Tasks – Special tasks sometimes require specialized equipment and solutions. For example, we combined Ipax Emulsor with ultra-sonic washers to clean glue guns used in a 2-part epoxy cementing process. We have used IPAX QX-3 for cleaning cutting tools.
- Equipment Procurement
- Your current equipment may be adequate for the task.
- If not, Ipax will recommend the appropriate equipment, and arrange for purchase or lease at competitive prices.
- Fluid Supply and Replenishment
- Our analysis will recommend a schedule for fluid replenishment.
- Ipax will have its own cart servicing parts washers throughout your facility. This system allows for fast service and a smoother replenishment operation.
- As we begin working with your parts cleaners, we will monitor the fluid and equipment and adjust the frequency of replenishment as needed.
- Parts Washer Service
- Perform normal maintenance
- Troubleshoot any problems
- IPAX will train your own employees to perform normal parts cleaner maintenance.
- This will allow them to keep parts washing units at peak performance, and will save you in lost time or special service calls.
- Emergency Service
- Even the best equipment, well maintained, will occasionally break down.
- IPAX will have a technician at your facility as quickly as possible to correct any malfunction and to keep your operation up and running.
- Waste Removal
- Take it to your water treatment facility
- Or, help you arrange to have it hauled away from your facility.
IN SUMMARYThe IPAX Total Parts Washing System
- Provides the best parts washing solution you can buy.
- Provides top quality maintenance for your parts cleaning equipment.
- Keeps your parts cleaning operation, and your plant, working smoothly and safely.