Application of Emulsor
Emulsor removes industrial and edible oils, greases, water-soluble and oily coolants, preservation coatings, light and dark petroleum products, asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits, traces of glue and tires, atmospheric and operational pollution.
Emulsor – used for cleaning parts, components, equipment, commercial vehicles, machinery, rolling stock, aircraft, sea and river transport, tankers, tank containers, tanks, oil and fuel tanks, areas of various purposes and urban facilities.
Emulsor is used in inkjet, ultrasound, bubbling, carousel and other part-washing machines, as well as by manual method. The cleaner can be used in all types of floor cleaning machines, foam and steam generators, in equipment for washing and steaming stations and in other washing equipment. It is used to clean ferrous, non-ferrous metals and their alloys, rubber, plastic, glass, ceramics and painted waterproof surfaces.
- High cleansing ability
- Economically applied in small concentrations
- Works well in hard and cold water
- High dispersing ability, prevents reprecipitation of contaminants on the surface to be cleaned
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Multifunctional, reduces the range and volume of warehouse stocks. The degreaser is able to replace a large range of alkaline products
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable
- Easy to rinse off
|Process / Solutions||Dilution|
|Parts Washing||1:16 – 1:32|
|Press Cleaning||1:16 – 1:32|
|Floor Scrubbing||1:3 – 1:64|
|Die Cleaning||1:16 – 1:32|